SLW counsels clients on structuring and forming business entities and drafting agreements tailored to suit specific objectives.
Real Estate Law
Assisting clients in acquisitions, dispositions, due diligence, development issues and debt and mezzanine financing.
SLW provides the entire scope of environmental representation including preventive counseling and defense.
Water Rights & Natural Resources
Our attorneys have over 200 years of collective experience in handling water law and natural resources matters.
Salmon, Lewis & Weldon, P.L.C. offers the following services:
Business and Finance
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Entity Formation, Structuring and Operations
- Purchase and Sale of Assets
Commercial Real Estate
- Acquisition, Disposition and Development
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Finance and Structure
Electric Power and Utilities
- Air Quality
- Endangered Species and NEPA Compliance
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Substances and Solid Waste
- Water Quality
Insurance Coverage and Defense
Special Districts and Municipal Law
Water Rights and Natural Resources